Jack, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  I have been an automotive technician for over 15 years and have worked on most makes and models.

Hi cris, this car is driving me crazy . I need to get

Customer Question

Hi cris, this car is driving me crazy .

I need to get a fiting to test the fuel pressure at the fuel rail
and I need to check if there is a spark to the plugs when it fails to start/

But it was starting every time yesterday but I have done nothing to it ecept took the inner valve out the shridder fitting on the fuel rail and turned on the pump to check the gas flow , It shot out about four feet so ther is volume

the 606 codes and the others have gone off by themselves and it is starting fine but it will le me down again it has been like this fof months and when it fails to start I have to leave it or sit in it till it dose then it may be fine for a day or two/

If I take it to a dealer they will possible fit a lot of things I dont need paul
Category: Car
Expert:  Jack replied 3 years ago.

Jack :

Hello, my name is Jack (MR.PUTTPUTT). I will do my best to assist you today. I am sorry to hear you are having problems with your car, Paul can we start with the year make and model and engine size?