Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Ford BF XR6: Ihave a 2006 BF XR6, its running ruff and using

Ihave a 2006 BF XR6, its running ruff and using fuel (electrical), top left dash indicator of an orange motor comes on intermitently, any solutions?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

With the orange check engine light coming on there should be fault codes set in the engine computer related to this issue here.If you have not had the fault codes read out/checked when this light comes on this needs to be done.This will aid with the diagnosis and location of the fault here.

This may be a fault with one or more injectors causing this issue as I have seen injector failure cause the engine to run to XXXXX XXXXXke this as well as restricted engine air filters cause this.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete