DaveTheCarGuy, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  AAS in Automotive Technology.

Electric Vehicles Ezgo Express 6 Gasoline: EZGO express 6

EZGO express 6 Gas
When switch on or off a high pitch or tone comes from underneath the dashboard, can you let me know what it is and what to do.
Hello and thank you for using

I will try and help you out here, but I need some more information. What are you switching on or off? Is the tone going when it is on, when it is off, or only when it is being switched. Also, can you describe the tone, is it constant? does the volume change? Please provide as many details as possible.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dave,

I am switching off the key.

It is a continuously tone, (like when your UPS is going down, but not so loud) when switching on and off. No the volume did not change yesterday, but today it is little bit less. It seems that the tone come out of the grill in the front.

Hello Karel,

I've had that kind of noise from dozens of different components, the usual cause is an unplugged circuit or a burned out light bulb. Most commonly it is a burned out headlight bulb which will then cause a back-feed issue under the dash. Double check all your exterior bulbs and get back to me.