Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,

CSX: Hello, my name isXXXXX from Red Deer, Alberta,

Hello, my name isXXXXX from Red Deer, Alberta, Canada and I have a 2009 Acura CSX with the light of TPMS on; I checked the pressure on all tires to be the same, I disconnect the battery but the light is still on. What should I do to reset this system or is broken?
Hi Adrian.

My name is Greg, thank you for using justanswer for your TPMS problems .

On your car if the TPMS warning light comes on when the engine is running then this is letting you know the system has found a fault with in the system

• If the system detects low pressure in any of the four tires, the low tire pressure indicator comes on.
  • When this happens, inflate the air and test-drive the vehicle at 28 mph (45 km/h) or more for at least 1 minute, and the low tire pressure indicator will go off.
  • If the control unit detects a problem in the system during an indication of low tire pressure, it turns off the low tire pressure indicator, stores the DTC(s), and turns on the TPMS indicator.

• If a problem is detected in the system, the TPMS indicator comes on.
  • If low tire pressure and a problem in the system are detected, only the TPMS indicator comes on.

If the system is OK, the TPMS indicator and the low tire pressure indicator should come on when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II), and then go off 2 seconds later. If they don't, there is a problem with the system.

To get the TPMS code you will need a TPMS scan tool or a good dealer level scan tool to check for codes .

Need further assistance then please get back to me .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg