Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a motor home that starts fine and everything seems to

I have a motor home that starts fine and everything seems to be operating normal but it will not go over about 10mph. Its a gasoline engine? Any suggestions on where to start diagnosing the problem
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases this may be due to a weak/faulty fuel pump not providing enough fuel pressure or fuel volume to the engine/injectors.If you have not had the fuel pressure tested this should be done to see if this is the case here.

I have also seen restricted exhaust cause this type of fault as well.An exhaust back pressure test should be done to see if the exhaust is restricted at all.Usually it is the catalytic converter that can restrict and cause this issue.

I would have these components checked into here to see if the fault is located.If a fault is found it would need corrected to correct this issue.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete