Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

nissan d22: Hi, I have a yd25 navara, 2008, 139k, symptomsLoss

Hi, I have a yd25 navara, 2008, 139k, symptoms
Loss of power
Missing at idle, can crack each injector and engine will stall..

Is it likely to be emissions or something more serious like valves or head gasket. Does not use water or oil, seams to run smooth at revs??? Thankyou
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this may be one injector that is leaking or spraying to much fuel into a cylinder.This will cause a lack of power,excess black smoke on the stalled acceleration as well as the misfire.If the injectors have not been tested yet this should be done to see if one is at fault and then the affected injector replaced.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thankyou for your input. Will check injectors. This could be a problem efen though when each injector is cracked the engine will stall?

Your welcome.

If there is one or more leaking or spraying to much fuel it can cause an issue like this here as I have seen on some vehicles before.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete