Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

cooper: i have a 2007 mini cooper. the abs, brake light and

i have a 2007 mini cooper. the abs, brake light and warning light is on. i scanned with an autel & got code 5de3- abs coding fault. an engine was installed in this car along with the ecm imobilzer ignition switch from the same vehicle the car came out of and a shifter column because the computer supposily was burning coils. but my concern is abs fault

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came on line and saw your question

If you still need help, please let me know
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i do

Ok, any symptoms such brake pedal kickback at low speeds, grinding noise at low speed turning?
HI,

Ok, without information requested, it limits my ability to help and those are not normal abs codes. the best I can deduce from the code you listed is that it is for rear pad wear sensor error
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SORRY I HAVENT GOTTEN BACK TO YOU HAD TO STEP OUT OF TOWN GIVE ME ABOUT A WEEK AS IM GOING TO BORROW A BMW SCANTOOL AND START FROM SCRATCH AND ASLO TEST DRVE THE VEHICLE

Ok, sounds good. let me know the codes you pull