Technician Chris
Technician Chris, Technician
Experience:  I am a certified ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced Diagnostic Specialist and over 15 years experience.

Toyota Mr2 roadster: Hi I have a Toyota mr2 seems

Hi I have a Toyota mr2 seems to miss fire slightly and an engine rattle at 2500 to 3000 revs in all gears can you suggest a reason thanks
Is the check engine light on? If so, what are the codes? You can have a parts store scan for codes for free. How many miles on the vehicle? Have you ever replaced spark plugs? This is the most common for a misfire, but I will need more information before making a recommendation. Also, check the oil level, even a slightly low level can cause a rattle noise internally.
Thank you for the positive rating. I will be happy to assist further if you are able to pull the engine codes. Please feel free to ask any further questions.