Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

ferrari mondial8: im having fuel problems 1981 mondial 8 electric

Customer Question

im having fuel problems 1981 mondial 8 electric pump works if by pass feed back on pump no power to pump wiring try to start car runs a few and shuts off fuses good . how to find power to relay if has one and what else does relay power to run fuel supply simtoms are wont run over idle pop back thru intake maybe water in fuel also what size are plugs want to change cant get socket to fit
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!