C. Walker, Jr.
C. Walker, Jr., Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Shop training and experience.

Kia Sedona LX: 1) I have 2004 Kia Sedona V6 (107K miles); have

1) I have 2004 Kia Sedona V6 (107K miles); have my Engine Lights on. Recently changes all spark plugs. But, still check engine light is ON. One mechanic said Catalytic Converter Bank 2 problem. What to do?

2) 2nd problem I have is code 1511 (Driver Belt Swicth Short); How can we avoid this issue? is it Air Bag related?

Thank you in advance.
If they have found the converter to be bad, the only option is to replace. I recommend replacing it with a new one.

As for Code 1511 many times it will be the seat belt switch itself but that does not mean it could be the wiring. I have loaded the pinpoint chart to determine the exact cause of the problem. Please follow the steps to find the issue. Pinpoint chart.

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.