Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Porsche Cayenne Turbo S: HiOn a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S,

On a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, when we activate the Park Assist , two lights left and 2 right are on. and that s it . Even if you pass in front of the car. it does not change a thing.
Can you tell me how to fix this.
Thank you
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and see if any sensors in the bumpers are pushed in or damaged by debris.If one or more is this can cause this type of fault here as the park assist will usually disable if it sees a fault.

If the sensors are all o.k. next you would need to have the fault codes read out with a scan tool or dealers scan tool that can communicate with all computers in this vehicle to see what codes have set.Once this is done it can then be diagnosed as to what is at fault and then repaired from there to correct the fault.It may be an internal electrical fault in the park assist control unit.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete