Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

While driving the car loses power and coasts.Let off the gas

While driving the car loses power and coasts.Let off the gas for a few seconds and car will regain power only to repeat problem.When it does this the TBSamd abs lights come on.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs don't here since the abs light is coming on with this fault is to have the abs fault codes read out with a scan tool that can plug into your vehicle and read out the fault codes from this computer.

This may be an issue with one or more wheel speed sensors causing the engine to go into power reduction mode as some vehicle have.

It is possible the alternator isn't charging properly and this can cause this issue as well as the lights coming on but I would make sure the fault codes are read out and diagnosed properly to be sure.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete