Scott
Scott, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ase certified, 24 years, bumper to bumper all makes
12331040

Mitsubishi Eclipse: i was rebuilding the engine in my 1999

hose i was rebuilding the engine in my 1999 Mitsubishi eclipse spyder gst 2.0 and almost finished and noticed a small black hose was left over I've loked at the cooling line diagrams and the oil line diagrams and looks like I put all the hoses on there and when searching the engine cant find anywhere where a hose needs to be attached. the hose is kind of z or s shaped. if anyone has done hose replacements and seen where one like that belongs would appreciate the help.

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

Your photo did not load. Is the size of the hose 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch, or more like 1/2 to 3/4 inch?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the hose measures a 1/2 inch

O.K. You have a couple of possibilities.

This could come off the water pipe from the Turbo, it makes a dog leg under the intake and along the back of the head {drivers side} and has a small nipple on it. Check there.

At the back side of the water pump is another possibility.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that wasn't the spot but I ended up finding it it was the second hook up under the throttle body thank you for the help

Great.