Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

isuzu hombre: 96 isuzu hombre 2.2 engine code 4 what is the

Customer Question

96 isuzu hombre 2.2 engine code 4 what is the factory plugs and wires part #s is it ngk brands for this yruck or acdelco I have no idea what to change them out with or if it came with copper plugs or platinum. thanks for any help you can give me this truck 155,00 miles on it and has no power it bogs down when you give gas it is a 5 speed manul.
Category: Car
Expert:  Ron replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question, My name is Ron and I will assist you today.

Your 1996 calls for Platinum plugs and any good brand such as NKG will work. As for the bogging down you may want to run a fuel pressure test and make sure the fuel filter is clear. Normal fuel pressure need to be right at 31 to 45 PSI. If you have more questions and or need more information, please let me know.