Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Porsche Boxter S: 2008 Boxster S is becoming hard to start.

2008 Boxster S is becoming hard to start. When I press the clutch to the floor and hold it down hard it may not start immediately but take some time or frequently I will go through the whole starting process again. this problem is getting worse. I think a sensor or something like it malfunctions
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have to press the clutch down hard to the floor to get the starter to turn over and the vehicle to start this usually indicates an internal electrical fault in the clutch pedal position switch itself as I have seen fail on some models and cause this here.

The switch circuit would need to be tested further to see if this is the case for sure and if found at fault then the switch would need replaced to correct this.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete