Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.

Bought new tires they have a brown color to them I suspect

Bought new tires they have a brown color to them I suspect they've been laying around and have dried out somewhat from age where do I look to find date of manufacture and are they safe
Hello Joe and thank you for your question!
Here is info so you can find the week and the year of the tire.
If the tire has been stored in a warehouse and hasn't been out in the weather, then even though there is some brown from dust, the tire integrity is not compromised.
Usually a good wash and some tire spray or even armour all will clean the tire up and make it look sharp.
Hope this helps!
Please be sure to let me know if you need further assistance,if not, please be sure to rate my answer. If you are on the free trial, a rating is still required. Your card will not be charged. Thank you.