Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Hyundai Elantra: Hands free calling works to the extent of

Hands free calling works to the extent of sending and receiving calls, but the person on the other end of the line cannot hear me. What is the fix? All the volume settings are normal.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a possible internal electrical fault with the microphone itself.I have seen on some models where this can fail electronically and cause this here and have also seen where updated programming by a dealer would correct issues with the microphone or person on the other end not being able to hear you.

I would have the fault codes checked in all computers to see what codes have set using a scan tool that can communicate with all of them.From here it can then be diagnosed to see if the microphone itself is at fault or if there is another component causing this.Micro phone failure can be a common issue as I have seen before.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete