Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

1990 Isuzu pickupPlease provide pdfs of both the passenger

Customer Question

1990 Isuzu pickup
Please provide pdf's of both the passenger and driver door parts as I need to replace alot of parts in both.

If there is a source of higher quality parts please let me know. I have already replaced several of the door parts about 2 years ago and already they are broken. They seem to use very cheap plastic on everything.
Category: Car
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 3 years ago.
Hello, the information provided by Isuzu is somewhat sparse. Please click here for the pdf. If you do not find this useful just let me know and I will open this up to other experts.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I cant use that information because I cannot see the individual parts on the diagram. There must be more detailed / easier to read pdf's available.

I'll open this up in case another expert has anything better. Some one should be along shortly. MY apologies for any wait you may experience.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes sure - Clarification -

-I need to be able to read the pdf

-The parts diagram should show the parts, what they are called etc

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

Unfortunately there just isnt much out there for a 1990 Isuzu P/U in the way of diagrams with parts labeled. Here are the only 2 I can find

graphic

graphic
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Those are the same drawings, that doesnt help, no part numbers, no drawing detail sorry.

I think just withdraw the question.