Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Volvo S60: My 2011 Volvo s60 entertainment screen has switched

My 2011 Volvo s60 entertainment screen has switched off completely and I cant seem to get it to work despite reading the manual.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the entertainment functions still operate properly except you have no display this in allot of cases is caused by an internal electrical fault with the display/screen itself as I have sen in several cases in the past and had to replace.

What would need done here is to have the screen/display removed and the power and ground signals tested at this display to see if the correct power and grounds are present.If the correct power and grounds are present this usually indicates the display needs replaced.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Pete

thank you for your response, I had to take the car in for them to replace the screen or display, thanks again you were a great help!

Your welcome.Let us know if you need anything else in the future.

Thanks Pete