Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

How can I get FMSI reference number if I just have the manufacturer

Customer Question

How can I get FMSI reference number if I just have the manufacturer parts number? Could you pls help to check FMSI number for the following parts: Power Slot 126.34094SLo, Acdelco 19241831, EBC GD 7286.
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Totally understand. I can wait, pls just help me to find a right person. Thanks for everything that you've done .
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pls close it. Thanks for what you've done.