Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

We are a medical equipment provider, and one of our patients

We are a medical equipment provider, and one of our patients has Jazzy select 14, power chair, today when I went to check it, it had 4 lights blinking 3 red and one yellow, before the lights started blinking it used to pull towards the right side, is it surely the right motor that needs to be replaced. Thanking you

Mark
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can maybe wait for a little longer till tomorrow, may and then may be you can go ahead and cancel it thanking you .

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome once again to justanswer..

My name is MIKE..

What you have with these lights when they flash like this - they are acting as fault code lights.

3 red and 1 yellow is meaning / indicating = Code 4.. " Right motor open ".

For this you need to check and make sure the right motor is plugged into the controller - often its just a bad wire or connector - and so yes, it will cause the pulling to the one side because of this.

If there is anything else - ie, its not a bad connection as above, then the motor can be failed - you would need to contact the service dept in that case... but do check the above first as often thats all it is.
Let me know if you need anything else.

Best Rgds , MIKE.

.................. Please do click on the OK / Excellent ratings button for me now at this point as thats how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that.

You can get back to me anytime you might need too after that - you are always welcome.

Rgds - MIKE...
Mike, Mechanic
Experience: Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much for your answer, Sir, It looks like the motor is bad since I checked the connections.

Mark

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
No problem at all -

You are very welcome any time.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.