Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor

Isuzu ambrey: Isuzu Ambre 1996 code P0507 Idle control system

Isuzu Ambre 1996 code P0507 Idle control system Idle RPM above expected.

Ok, this code is for the IAC valve.

You need to check the wiring harness to it for any damage, cut or broken wires, check for any vacuum hose leaks, intake or throttle body leaks and repair as needed. Next, remove he IAC valve and check ports for carbon deposits and clean as needed.

If all above are ok, in all likelyhood the IAC valve is bad. Below is full testing procedures

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot. If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.