sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Toyota Camry: my 1995 camry has a po330 & po325 code, i replaced

my 1995 camry has a po330 & po325 code, i replaced both knock sensors and harrness as recomended same codes came back right away. what can it be?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

These codes set when there is no signal from the knock sensors. Possible causes are the sensors themselves, wiring or connections, or the ECM. The sensors ground at their mounting points so hopefully the mounting areas were clean.

Since the sensors and their harnesses were replaced, assuming the new parts are good, the problem has to be in the wiring between the sensor harnesses and the ECM. The circuits could be open or shorted to power or ground. The next step is going to be testing both of the knock senor signal wires between the engine and ECM.