Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a polaris 500 water cooled it is a sportmans 6 wheel

I have a polaris 500 water cooled it is a sportmansXXXXXand what is the best way to remove starter
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have located a video on how to replace the starter for this year sportsman 500.Click HERE to see the video.Let me know if this helped and if you need anything else with this.

Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete