Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

1993 magna, 4 cyl, auto, drives OK then sudden loss of power

1993 magna, 4 cyl, auto, drives OK then sudden loss of power and stalls. On restart runs OK for awhile longer then happens again.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer/Pearl. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing I would check here is to see if there is a fuel restriction causing this possibly with a fuel filter intermittently plugging up with debris as this can cause this here.

If a restriction is found or if the filter is plugged then this would need corrected to correct this here.

If this has already been checked and found o.k. let me know and we can continue.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete