Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Land rover LR2 SE: 2008 lr2 electrical

Customer Question

2008 lr2 electrical
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

This is an info request, it is not an answer. This is a generic response, I send out to customers that have been waiting an excessive amount on us techs to help them (you) out. First off before I go into detail in an answer or an info request. I need to know, do you still need help? I realize you have been waiting a while and in some cases customers had to seek help elsewhere and or they solved the concern on there own. I and the website are sorry you had to wait, we do want to earn your business and have you log off with a great experience.

If you still need help, please make sure you included the year, make, model, trim level, and engine liter size. Also please let me know of any repairs or diagnostic steps you have done so far. Also let me know your skill level so I can tailor my response to fit your needs.

I work the evening shift, so that is when I will respond, I have to address all waiters in order, so there may be some delay in my responses, but I promise I will do my best to help in a timely matter. Please do not relist, since that will remove you from my waiter list and I will have no clue you still need help.

Thanks Chris.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I could not wait any longer so I had the car towed. Please refund my deposit. Thanks

At the bottom of the page is the help section where you will find refund info.