Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Maserati Gransport Spyder: Hi, I have a 2005 Maserati Spyder.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 2005 Maserati Spyder. Problem is that some time ago the fwd-rev. shift lever got a little sloppy. Now the car will not shift into reverse. I suspect the shift assembly, but I hear a noise like it is trying to shift into R. The clunking is coming from the rear of the car. I hope it is not the actuator, but how does one tell? If it is the actuator, could you give me the bad news first?
Category: Car
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please pursue this question.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I have my fingers crossed! This will take the expertise of a mechanic with Maserati F1 transmission experience...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am still waiting.

Undecided

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When the hell am I going to get some sort of response from this site? I have had nothing but trouble getting information or a response to my question.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is marked high priority and is open to all professionals. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of professionals online, complexity of questions, and other factors, such as a long weekend holiday, vary. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer and Pearl.com have multiple categories, from Cars to Home Improvement, to assist you with any lingering question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to it's original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future, even though we were not able to assist you with this question.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This site is charlatan. I can't believe the way my question was mishandled. I further cannot believe how incredibly my correspondence was mishandled. I never was in touch with an "expert". I guess that my question was so recondite that there no such person was able to address it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Since when is a moderator an "expert" I would not spend a cent on this site considering the way my rather simple question was handled.