Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Land Rover Discovery Series II: hi there i hav a 2002 land

Customer Question

hi there i hav a 2002 land rover discovere SE i just replac the altenator and the milles reader r flashin
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

1) Sorry for the long delay.

2) First off I am checking to see if you have already resolved your concern.

3) If you do still need help, if there is anything more you think would help me answer your question, please reply with that info.

4) If you happened to leave off the year make and model and engine liter size or any stored trouble codes or anything you have done so far, please include that information in your next reply.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass. I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I work on this site only in the evening hours 7 days a week. I am online normally from 3-midnight. Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.