Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (FWD): 1995 olds cutlass supreme

1995 olds cutlass supreme convertible. I have a drip during rain coming from the top corner of the driver's side windshield. It seems to come out through the area where the latch-hook from the top goes in. what to do?

Hello I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

1) Sorry for the long delay.

2) First off I am checking to see if you have already resolved your concern.

3) If you do still need help, if there is anything more you think would help me answer your question, please reply with that info.

4) If you happened to leave off the year make and model and engine liter size or any stored trouble codes or anything you have done so far, please include that information in your next reply.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass. I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I work on this site only in the evening hours 7 days a week. I am online normally from 3-midnight. Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

Chris

>

>

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Still no resolution. Is there any more info that you need from me?

First off we need to raise the top partially to see if the seals are still in good shape, not dry, cracked, or flat. Next we need to make sure the latch is not in need of adjustment to get the top pulled down firmer. Normally its a worn out seal that is to blame and nothing else wrong with the body or top.

Hello again Chris here.

It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help with the concern we worked on, and if not to say Thanks.

Also note we have about 80 categories from medical to boats to small engines to legal to whatever you can think of. If you have any other questions give us a shot with another question.

Thanks Chris
.
.