Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE master, 30+ years. All makes and models. Trouble shooter, shop forman, service manager

Headlights (low beam) dont come on or if they come on they

Headlights (low beam) don't come on or if they come on they go out when traveling down the highway.
Hi, thank you for asking your question today. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?

-What type of engine is in your Car?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The car is a 2006 Buick LaCrosse CX, 4 door, with a 3.8 liter V6 3800 series3 engine.

When they are not working do you know if there is power to the fuses?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No haven't checked that or anything else. Looking for places to start and/or finish.

There are some tests that can be done when they are not working to see what the problem is. Let's start there. The wiring diagram may help with that also. I will post that as well.

If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service.

Hello Dave, Super mechanic here. I was just wondering how your vehicle is and wanted to see if you may need any more on it.