Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.

Schwinn Graduate 150 cc: Where can I purchase replacement parts

Where can I purchase replacement parts for a 2006 schwinn 150 cc graduate scooter

Hi, I am a professional certified mechanic, with an engineering background, and 35+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. Also keep in mind I don't know if you are a pro or a novice, so feel free to add any additional info at any time.

Some sources are better than others for parts. If you can find a local Dealer selling Schwinn scooters it would be your best source. There are some company’s selling parts on the internet like this source at the link HERE, and HERE. The first source sells factory and high performance parts for Schwinn scooters. Go over all of this and if you have any more questions at all, I am here to help. Good luck with it, have a great day, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I do not get paid for my work unless you rate at 3 to 5 Smiley Faces or Stars, a bonus is always greatly appreciated. If the answer is not clear, let me know what additional help you need, and I will be happy to assist you further.