Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Ferrari GTSi: I have a Ferrari 1980 308 GTSi, that is showing

Customer Question

I have a Ferrari 1980 308 GTSi, that is showing a brake failure at 2-3 mile-an-hour speed. The brakes work fine at speed. It seems that when the engine is not turning over at 1500 RPM, it has the brake problem. Brake disks and pads are fine. What do you think the problem is?

Mnt thanks for you time, in advance.

Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I know this is a difficult task. Thinking that this could have simple answer, I asked the question. On my own, I researched the issue and found little information. Now, I will return to my mechanic and see if we can find an answer.

At this time. I would like to cancel this request and go on my own

Many thanks for your reply and have a great day.