FixItMan, Master Technician

2006 scion: 2006 scion box having trouble lights going off/onand

Customer Question

2006 scion box having trouble lights going off/onand auto locking and auto starting.
now it won't start.
Category: Car
Expert:  FixItMan replied 3 years ago.

FixItMan :

Hello, and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you. If I am not online when you are, please allow me time to return. Can you tell me if all of these occurred around the same time?

JACUSTOMER-9bokekep- :

yes the car start to act up about 3 days ago and today it started and then would/t start again the car turn over after we took the key out ,door lock inside lights all blink at the same time

JACUSTOMER-9bokekep- :

when does he give me answer

FixItMan : Sorry. I have been having computer problems. I am going to opt out and allow another expert to help you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m Josie a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from an other one of our professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no thank I will take car to a garage monday