Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications in Engine Repair, Manual Drivetrain and Axles, Suspension and Steering, and Heating and A/C.

Jeep 2.7CRD: 2.7CRD there are two low pressure fuel lines going

2.7CRD there are two low pressure fuel lines going into the high pressure pump. One coming from the fuel rail and one from the low pressure pump. Which way do they plug into the two ports in the high pressure pump?

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name isXXXXX am a Certified Auto Technician with 26+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. I don't know your automotive experience level, so I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. I only know as much about your concern as you have stated in your post, so please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible.

I have a pic showing the Injection pump, It looks like the Supply Line is the one closest to the block, That one should come from the low pressure pump....

If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask. If I have answered your question, Please"Rate" my service, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you and thanks for asking your question!