Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

had problem with coil fix this but service eng light stays

had problem with coil fix this but service eng light stays on have replaced plugs and wires has a new fuel pump two
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. What diagnostic code are you getting? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

misfire only

P0300 which is random cylinder misfire? Does check engine light ever flash? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no but had to change coil started missing real bad and quit running then started flashing real bad

Have you replaced the cap/rotor?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes when wires and plugs were changed

Does it run rough at idle and while going down the road? Did it run rough before replacing all these parts?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just a little feels light a skip now and then

Does check engine light still flash?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no says service eng

The most common thing I've seen causing this code is a worn distributor gear. Remove the distributor to check if the gear is worn allowing play, if so then it needs to be replaced. The next most common thing to cause it is injectors, I would get some injector cleaner to run through engine too. Let me know how it goes or if you have more questions, thanks Larry.