Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

My powacaddy is brand new but pulls slightly to the left. Any

My powacaddy is brand new but pulls slightly to the left. Any ideas for a solution?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a component may be out of adjustment causing this here.Make sure your tires are all aired up properly as this can cause this as well.If they are o.k. then the under side of the vehicle needs inspected for any bent or damaged components and if found to be o.k. then if there is an adjustment for steering on this this may need adjusted but should be done possibly be a dealer if possible to set to specifications.If if is brand new this should be covered at no charge to you.

Let me know if you need anything else,thanks Pete.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete