Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

dodge: 6.7 cummins flashing lightnig bolt new alt new batts

6.7 cummins flashing lightnig bolt new alt new batts throttle sensor and plug looses power then it will come back usualy after warmed up
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This light here indicates a fault with the throttle control itself on this vehicle.In some cases this can be caused by a dirty or carbon up throttle body on the engine.If the throttle body was not checked to see if it is dirty this should be done and then cleaned to see if it corrects this here.

Depending on what fault code had set with this issue this may be a fault with the wiring to the throttle body itself possibly or an internal electrical fault with the throttle body intermittently.This would need to be checked further when the vehicle is acting up though to locate this fault which can be difficult to do if it is intermittent.

If the dealer can duplicate the fault they shouldn't have a problem testing it to locate the fault.I would start with having it cleaned to see if this corrects the fault here.

Let me know if you need anything else,thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Throttle body is unhooked Dpf. Is deleted as is egr cooler etc
Are you saying the throttle body was found unhooked/electrical connector disconnected from it as the fault here?

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete