Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Ive replaced Radiator, cap, hoses, anti freeze so Why would

I've replaced Radiator, cap, hoses, anti freeze so Why would car still be blowing hoses?? Fan or what??Please answer
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. What year, model, make, and engine size of vehicle? Is it overheating? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is overheating while going up Grades! I replaced Rad. Cap, radiator and hoses! So on a local, in town running errands, why still blowing hoses and AFreeze?? Please help??

What year, model, make, and engine size of vehicle? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It'z a 2004 PT w/Turbo! Could it be the fan sticking? Or what??

It is not a fan sticking, if that was the case it would be fine at highway speeds and only overheat at low speeds or stops. When it starts to overheat does the heat on interior still work? How long does it take until it overheats? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It , then blew hose back home when errands completed???Blew a hose Saturday, morn with in-town errands for about an hour and a half before blowing hose? Didn't regist. hot while errands done, then blew hose in driveway, after errans done??

Is the hose actually bursting or just disconnecting from fitting?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Broke something back by firewall, about middle of Motor compartment> Needs to be on lift or jacked up to find more3 I think. What parts are by firewall that pressure could break? Runs very ruff at low idle and when A/C is on?

The hose back by the firewall would be the heater core hoses which send coolant to heater core. How many times have the hoses broke? Is it the same hose that keeps breaking? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What bigger thing could cause the bad idle, rough running, overheating on grades and the Intense pressure to blow stuff like hoses, clamps, cause high heat and blown stuff?? Engine, water pump, gaskets, drive train, etc.???

It sounds like you may have a blown head gasket, it would cause all of these symptoms and is somewhat common on this engine. At this point you should have a combustion test and pressure test done to determine if head gasket is leaking. It is about a $1300 job to have the head gasket replaced depending on where you go. Let me know if you have more questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks Angela.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Pleze write me @[email protected] if I'm not online. Should of got a Selica!!!!!! Angela

All vehicles have there problems, you might luck out and it only be a small leak. Let me know how it turns out or if you end up running into more questions. Thanks Angela.