Mike, Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I have been a Car/vehicle mechanic 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.

Bentley Arnage: what are the recommended service intervals

what are the recommended service intervals on a 2000 Bentley Arnage Red label and what are the estimated costs of thise services?
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name isXXXXX happy to help you with your question..

Please see the following -

Arnage Red Label Service Schedules

2000 - 2002.

Manufactured Mileage
2000 - 2002 10,000 miles or 1 year
20,000 miles or 2 years
30,000 miles or 3 years
40,000 miles or 4 years
50,000 miles or 5 years
60,000 miles or 6 years
70,000 miles or 7 years
80,000 miles or 8 years
90,000 miles or 9 years

Now - please note, as to costs.. this is very difficult ..I can give you some prices -average prices but you have to know that various places charge different prices according to their own structure in place. While dealers will have specific prices, you can get much better deals and therefore save money by using a smaller type place / shop - and so its a case then of calling round to get the individual prices - and going with the best prices local to yourself..

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello again William -

Thank you for your rating - Im very glad to have helped you.

I have a "reply" from you showing above - but with no content at all.. If its a mistake thats no problem - but if you were asking something, please re send.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.