Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

chrysler crossfire: own a 2005 Chrysler crossfire roadster

own a 2005 Chrysler crossfire roadster 2 times flashing lights went on for no reason than later lights and alarm went off than later the alarm went off and died off to no sound than went off again 3 times about 1 min apart and died out each time like running out of power yet car would start

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the security system control module itself possibly causing these issues here.

What I would have done from here is to have the fault codes checked in all computers using a scan tool that can communicate with all computers in this vehicle to see what codes have set.Once this has been done then it can be diagnosed as to which component is at fault and corrected from there.This sounds like a faulty alarm module causing this here.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi Pete

Thanks for your answer

would this problen occur if the glove box , trunck or door switch was working on and off

This type of fault can occur with a faulty door or trunk switch but usually you would get the full alarm and not the issues you have here which seem to be random alarm module signals so this still sounds like a possible faulty alarm control module.

I would have the codes checked and this further diagnosed to be sure.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete