K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade

My Saturn SL2 is close to 200k had pisting rings changed ect

My Saturn SL2 is close to 200k had pisting rings changed ect running well will need new rotors what's avaliable no cheapies due to warping willing to spend as needed but should last at lease 24 months how does break performance relating to saturns opinion on performance rotors as I dont have experience with there are they worth it?

15yearsaturnguy Hello we have done business before hope you are well give me as much details as possible enyoing the SL2 pretty much know everthing abouts its engine now the other stuff to keep here safe and running what ur opinion on Rotors .

Hello, unless you do a lot of braking from high speed I really wouldn't recommend slotted/drilled rotors. I recommend going back with the OEM AC Delco rotors, Part # XXXXX , they run around 80.00 a piece. The factory pads for this vehicle were ceramic and I would recommend going back with those as well AKEBONO Part # XXXXX about 45.00 for the set.

If you do wish to have slotted and drilled rotors my recommendation would be "Centric" brand. They are a good value for the money and tend to last 18-24 months.

For the best prices on these parts I would recommend (I am in no way affiliated with that website, I have used them for many years due to good pricing and outstanding warranty)

If you have any other questions just let me know.