Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

land rover Free lander hse: Hello, I am having the same

Customer Question

I am having the same problem but the land rover dealership cant find the problem. any other things that may cause it to not fire up after running it for a lil bit? it will turn over but wont fire, after it sits for more than a hour i go back and it will start? i have replaced the crank case module, and the dealership said the cam shaft positioning sensor is newer and is not the problem. any help will be great as i am at the end of my rope with this truck. it is a 2003 land rover freelander hse. could it be a heat sensor off of the motor for the coolant?
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

) This is not an answer nor a direct info request to your concern.
2) First off I am checking to see if you have already resolved your concern.

3) If you do still need help, if there is anything more you think would help me answer your question, please reply with that info.

I am sorry you have had to wait so long for the first contact. Sometimes this happens when the question you ask is not detailed enough or its just hard to address online. Many have viewed your post, but have decided to pass. I will do my best to help you. I have access to many repair sites, so at the least I can provide something to address at least part of your concern if it is not something I can address from memory and experience.

I work on this site only in the evening hours 7 days a week. I am online normally from 3-midnight. At the latest you should get a response from me prior to 9pm TN time.

Thanks for using our site, we will do all we can to earn your business, again sorry we did not get to you sooner.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have received no response and am very disappointed. I would like to set up a refund, if a viable answer comes then I will pay the month.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Answer the question

If you would like to refund you can do that through the help section at the bottom of the screen, sorry we did not get to you sooner.