Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

where can I get my car fixed. Its the head gasket failure.

where can I get my car fixed. It's the head gasket failure. I live in Albuquerque the year of the car is 1998
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem solved. What year, model, make, and engine size of vehicle? Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1998,Cadi ,model DFW, body 4D, cyls 08

This is a pretty huge job which requires a place that is comfortable with repair and has done it before. To have repair done properly your best option is the local Cadillac dealership Galles and Davis Motor Company which you can contact at(NNN) NNN-NNNN It is about a 21 hour job then about $800 in parts so your looking at around $3000. In my opinion the car probably isn't worth repairing and your better off selling then using the money toward a different vehicle. Let me know if you have more questions, I'm sorry about the bad news. Thanks Dennise.