sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Mercedes-Benz sprinter: \my name is XXXXX XXXXX I

my name is XXXXX XXXXX I work on a Dodge sprinter 2006 3500 2.7t and I have a dtc C1011 valve relay Under voltage. Before, I have changed the abs control unit. The code always coming back after clear dtc. Have you seen that before?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The closest fault code definition I can find in the service manual to what you have posted is "relay output voltage". This is the only code that mentions anything about a relay and I believe it is what you are seeing.

This code sets when voltage to the ABS module drops too low or too high. Unless the charging system is overcharging then voltage won't be too high at the module.

If this is the code you are setting then the most likely cause would be a missing or poor power or ground to the module. The first thing I would recommend is load testing the ABS module powers and grounds and I believe you will find one of them is poor or missing.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, thank you for your answer and I did an overall circuits test on my abs modul. If all my circuits are good, the problem could be the abs modul??? I have replaced the old one for a used model. thx!

Yes, if the powers and grounds load test ok then yes, the problem will be in the module.