Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Porsche 911 Carrera S:(NNN) NNN-NNNNand i have a dead battery its

(NNN) NNN-NNNNand i have a dead battery it's like i'm dealing with batmans car
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have a dead battery and have tried to jump start it or re charge it with no success the next thing I would do here is check and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight at the battery and to where they run and connect.

If the cables are all found to be o.k. I would remove the battery and try to charge it and have it tested.A local parts store will usually test the battery free of charge for you.If found to be a faulty battery (as it may have a shorted or open cell in it that can cause this) then the battery will need replaced to correct this here.

If the battery has already been tested and found o.k. and the cables are all clean and tight with their connections let me know and we can continue if needed.

Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

battery cks good,cables do to.the car has been sitting and the battery is dead.I'm hearing all sorts of things form tow trucks.the car will explode,must be done in dealership garage.SO where do i go next

I don't see anything exploding here unless you jump the battery back words but it is a good idea to have an experiences shop or dealer to look into this further since all of these have checked out o.k. as this may be an issue with the electronic ignition switch itself it fault.If you have a shorted cell in the battery this can also cause this as well and would need replaced to correct this here.

If you jump this vehicle incorrectly or if there is a voltage surge when jumped this can cause computers/control units to surge and fail as I have seen before and had to replace.

The battery should be tested if it wasn't replaced to see if it is faulty.If found faulty it would need replaced to correct this here.If it is o.k then the ignition circuits need tested to see if there is a fault with one of the ignition components causing this like the electronic ignition switch itself.

Thanks Pete

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete