EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master certified L1, L2, Diesel Certified 16 years experience

Current value of a Ferrari 275 GTB/4 Owners Pouch inside are

Customer Question

Current value of a Ferrari 275 GTB/4 Owners Pouch inside are the owners manual,parts manual, warranty card,and275GTB/4 supplement manual and yellow dust cloth.
Category: Car
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 3 years ago.

Eric :

Hi. The value of your 275 GTB/4 can vary from 1 million to over 2 million depending on body style and condition.!4

Eric :

Please click on the link above as Hagerty is the leader in classic and exoctic car insurance. Thanks, Eric

JACUSTOMER-rhah0d8p- : Eric, not the car but the leather pouch with all manuals inside like new condition these are very RARE
Eric :

Oh. Sorry I misunderstood.

Eric :

I am not sure I can give you a 100% accurate answer.

Eric :

I have found another link that deals with new and used Ferrari manuals.

Eric :

Maybe this link can get you closer to the correct information you need. Let me know if it helps at all. Thanks.

JACUSTOMER-rhah0d8p- : Eric, Keep your search going a Ferrari 250 E pouch is listed at Ferrari at 25000 mine is more in demand.truly a rare item. Can you check eBay ? One sold in last couple years I believe for over 20000. Keep Plugging
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Eric, The picture is just a supplement manual I have the pouch in leather with owners manual the supplement ,&warranty card&275GTB/4 supplement
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I just sent you my reply
Thanks for the BAD service rating. I think you realize there is not a clear cut answer for that question. Its worth only what someone will pay for it. Have a nice day