greasemonkey2386, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience

ive checked the fuses(visually) in fuse block checked to make

Customer Question

ive checked the fuses(visually) in fuse block checked to make sure i have fuel to injectors and power to coil.ive replaced coil,distributor,module on distributor,checked the sensor on sides(both upper n lower)of engine i made sure there was power to the coil to,not sure what its called thin black square box on passenger side of intake manifold,it is getting power but no spark.i have ended up getting stranded and leaveing vehicle where it had died on me,came back to troubleshoot and it fired right up ran great for about a half mile or so and died again,no spark again.i thought i had figured it out,playing with the grounds on block and firewall,it started thought i was good it did the same died about half mile,also replaced fuel filter,new wires, coil,distributor,module,plugs think thats it plz help im ready to drive it of cliff,thxs alan
Category: Car
Expert:  greasemonkey2386 replied 3 years ago.

greasemonkey2386 :

hello, what kind of car are we working on here?

JACUSTOMER-tfrae57c- :

i asked a question earlier this morning about no spark on my suburban and would really like an answer soon i need to get truck fixed so i can go to work tomorrow,I drive 18 wheelers for a liveing and dont have a lot of time to play or dispatch dosnt let us off off the truck much.dont have a lot of time to mess around

greasemonkey2386 :

ok, so did you replace the module on the side of the intake there or not?