Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years of experience, Certified Subaru Technician and Nissan factory trained.
2921078

2000 town n country. 3 months ago went to start it it started

2000 town n country. 3 months ago went to start it it started and died. digital gauges were going crazy and wipers go with switch off. towed to get repaired and repair man got in it, it started and has ran til now same thing???
HelloSir or Madam and thank you for your question!
There can be a few causes for this. Check the battery cables for corrosion both at the battery and also where the negative wire connects to the body and the engine.
Also, a bad ground from the engine to the body on the firewall can cause these symptoms, so check and make sure all are clean and tight.
Occasionally it can be an issue with the PCM, but in most cases the cause is a poor ground or bad battery.
Hope this helps!
Please be sure to let me know if you need further assistance, if not, then please be sure to rate my answer.If you got here with the free trial, you still have to rate, you will not be charged.
Thank You

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we checked battery connections that's not the problem

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

its not the battery connection

Ok, now check the grounds from the engine to the body, and also check there is no corrosion under main fuse box under the hood.
I am not talking about checking only where the battery cables are hooked to the battery.
That's not usually the case with these.