sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Cadillac XLR V: I HAVE A 2008 XLR THE CAR PULL TO THE RIGHT

I HAVE A 2008 XLR THE CAR PULL TO THE RIGHT MY MAN TELLS ME IT IS NEUTRAL DRIFT THAT IS NORMAL I HAVE TWO OTHER CARS AND A TRUCK NO PROBLEM THIS CAR HAS 8000 MILES ON IT I DO NOT USE THE CAR DO TOTHIS

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There will always be some road crown drift unless you are on a perfectly flat road, some cars are more susceptible to this than others. Try putting the car on a flat road and see how it feels with no crown.

Tires can often cause a pull. Uneven tire pressures or the tires themselves could be the issue. Make sure the tire pressures are set correctly and cross rotate the front tires to see if that makes a difference.

Even though alignment angles may be in spec there can often be issues that still cause a pull. Rear thrust angle is an often overlooked angle, if your thrust angle is off to the left then the front of the car will want to pull to the right. Even if it's in the green on the printout or machine it can still be enough to cause a drift. You may try another GM dealer or alignment shop and see if they are able to make it any better.