I have a 2002 Lincoln Continental and am having recurring problems

I have a 2002 Lincoln Continental and am having recurring problems with the AC. Twice I have had the Freon charged up and within two days it leaks out and the ac stops blowing cold. Neither mechanic can find the leak. Neither mechanic was willing to take out the dash, is that the reason? What next? It's New Orleans in July-August, I am going to kill myself!
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX the mechanics put a dye in the system and then check it with an ultra violet light?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes he did, and did not report seeing it. Also he used a substance to plug up the system, one used in home ac. It blows kind of cool now.

if the ultra vioet light did not pick up the leak, then it has to be in the evaporator, this is the only thing you cant see with the light, since it is insid the dash, the ultra violet light will pick up the smallest leaks, so this just leaves the evaporatoe, the dash will have to be pulled to check the evaporator, but we do alot of these, why wouldnt they pull the dash?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't know, I guess he just decided that it was blowing cold and I could ride with it. My guess is that he was busy and really didn't want to be bothered.

So, what cost am I looking at for this job, and if they find the leak, what is done to fix it?

you will need to replace the evaporator, the labor is the most, it runs about 380 to pull the dash and replace it, the evaporator is about 125 for the part, but if the dye did not show up on any of the exterior parts, then it has to be in the evaporator,Tim